Seeking analyst and user input: enterprise IT articles
September 8, 2015 Leave a comment
I’m writing a batch of short articles on different aspects of enterprise IT, and I’m looking for some commentary on them from the following:
- CIOs or other senior IT end users
- independent integrators and IT consultants
The topics are below, and the deadline for suggesting input is 1700, BST, Sept 9 2015.
NB: these pieces will appear on a vendor-backed website so we can’t unfortunately accept vendor comments or interviews.
- CIOs need to focus on business outcomes to avoid resource limbo
- Flexible enterprise solutions: Avoiding a dead end in your tech roadmap
- Free your business: how to easily break the shackles of commodity systems
- Staying agile and effective in the 21st century with Big Data
- Is there a ‘right way’ to implement big data analytics?
Please contact me by email if these are of interest, putting “enterprise articles” in the subject line!